This Friday, the state governor, Mauricio Kuri González, will attend this Friday to inaugurate the Querétaro International Livestock Fair 2022.
The above, after it returns after two years of being canceled due to the pandemic.
You can read: Routes for the Querétaro Fair 2022
For this reason, he requested patience from the attendees for the vehicular traffic that can be generated in the area of the fairgrounds, but he requested that they come to enjoy with the family.
He mentioned that with this face-to-face return, many people are expected to attend all the events.
“Tomorrow we open it, ask people for their patience, their tolerance, to go have fun, the fair after 2 years of pandemic, it will be great, there will be very good shows and the most important thing is that we continue to run a fair family”.
In addition, he made the call to preserve the tolerance and friendship of Querétaro in this type of event.
It might interest you: Check the map of the Querétaro Fair 2022
International Livestock Fair of Querétaro 2022: At the Teatro del Pueblo, the following are considered:
- Thursday November 24 -Max Peraza
- Friday, November 25- Julión Álvarez
- Saturday November 26- Natalia Jiménez
- Sunday November 27 – Bronco
- Wednesday, November 30- Pantheon Rococo
- Thursday, December 1- Invaders and Cardinals
- Friday December 02- Kumbia Kings
- Saturday, December 3 – Eden Muñoz
- Sunday December 4- Yuridia
- Wednesday December 7 – The Great Silence
- Thursday December 8- Band Ms
- Friday, December 9 – 21st floor
- Saturday December 10- The Addictive
- Sunday December 11- Los Angeles Azules
- Monday December 12 – Heavy