On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by nanashi, Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san (Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro), the second promotional video for the second season of the project was published, which will be titled Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack. The video shows a fragment of the opening theme performed by sumire uesaka and titled “LOVE CRAZY“, and confirms that the premiere is scheduled for January 7, 2023 in Japan.
It should be noted that the Japanese platform ABEMA will broadcast the episodes one week in advance, but the first episode will premiere simultaneously with the television broadcast, that is, on January 7, 2023 (there will be no early premiere of the first episode). The covers of the CDs that include the main songs of this second season were also revealed, among which are listed:
- Opening: “LOVE CRAZY” by sumire uesaka.
- Ending:MY SADISTIC ADOLESCENCE♡” by Nagatoro-san (sumire uesaka), Gamo-chan (Mikako Komatsu), Yoshi (aina suzuki), Sakura (shiori izawa).
It should be remembered that the first season aired during the season of Spring-2021 (April-June) in Japan, with twelve episodes and with crunchyroll in charge of its distribution in the West, also including a dubbing into Latin Spanish. On the other hand, nanashi publish the manga through the service Magazine Pocket from the publisher kodansha since November 2017.
- shinji ushiro (Mazica Party, Tomika Kizuna Gattai: Earth Granner, Youkai Watch) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios OLMreplacing hirokazu hanai already the studies Telecom Animation Film..
- Taku Kishimoto (Boku dake ga Inai Machi, Fruit Basket (2019), Fugou Keiji: Balance:Unlimited) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Misaki Suzuki (tari tari, Lupine III: Part 5) is in charge of character design.
- Gin (BUSTED ROSE) (oh girl, Dokyuu Hentai HxEros, Kono Bijutsubu ni wa Mondai ga Aru!) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis of Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
High school student Hayase Nagatoro loves to spend her free time doing one thing, and that’s annoying her Senpai! After Nagatoro and her friends stumble upon the aspiring artist’s drawings, they enjoy teasing the shy Senpai mercilessly. Nagatoro decides to continue with his cruel game and visits him daily so that he can force Senpai to do what interests him at the moment, especially if it makes him feel uncomfortable.
Mildly interested in Nagatoro and somewhat fearful of her, Senpai is constantly involved in his antics as his interests, hobbies, appearance, and even personality are used against him as she entertains herself at his expense. As time passes, Senpai realizes that he does not dislike Nagatoro’s presence, and the two develop an uneasy friendship as one patiently endures the other’s antics.
Font: comic natalie