will be presented over the weekend road closures in much of the city for the completion of the Queretaro Marathon 2022.
The closures will begin on Saturday, October 1 from three in the morning, and with staggered openings on Sunday, October 2.
You can read: Everything you need to know about the Querétaro Marathon 2022
The Querétaro Marathon 2022 route will be divided into five zones:
- Zone A: Bernardo Quintana will have a closure in both sections of the road in the section from the intersection with Constituyentes Avenue to Corregidora Avenue, as well as Universidad Avenue to the intersection with Bernardo Quintana and up to Corregidora Avenue, Calzada de los Arcos from Bernardo Quintana to Circunvalación Avenue. On Constituyentes Avenue from its intersection with Bernardo Quintana.
- Zone B: On Avenida Universidad only on one side of the road, from Avenida Tecnológico to Ezequiel Montes, Calle de Independencia, as well as the continuation of Avenida Constituyentes on both sides of the road.
- Zone C: The road closure will continue on both sides of Constituyentes Avenue, and whose closures also include Don Bosco Avenue, Vanegas Street, El Jacal Prolongation and part of Rivera del Río a few meters from the CAM Municipal Attention Center of Corregidora.
- Zone D: From Constituyentes Avenue in Corregidora, at the height of its intersection with Ribera del Río to the Club Campestre de Querétaro.
- The E zone: From the perimeter of the Olympic Stadium of Querétaro, in front of Alameda Hidalgo, which includes from Pasteur Avenue to its intersection with Gonzalo Río Arronte and Corregidora Avenue.
Alternate routes of the Querétaro Marathon 2022
- February 5 Avenue
- Avenida Universidad towards 5 de Febrero
- Industrialization Ave.
- Querétaro – Mexico Highway
- Central lanes by Bernardo Quintana
- Fray Junipero Serra Vial Ring
- South west bypass
Road opening hours for Sunday, October 2
Zone A from 9:30 a.m., for zone B from 10:30 a.m., for zone C from 11:30 a.m., for zone D from 1 in the afternoon and for zone E from 5 p.m. (The schedules might be modified).
If you need to go to the Historic Center on the day of the race, check the available roads in real time: