Today, Thursday, September 22, 2022, the dollar quotes at 19.9479 pesos per unit with a stable trend in real time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso loses 4.74 cents in the exchange rate to settle at 19.9440 pesos per unit against the spot interbank dollar. On this day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, on this day the information on inflation published in Mexico stands out, which in annual terms stands at 8.76% and, although it reflects a slight slowdown compared to the last fortnight of last August, underlying inflation continues showing an upward trend going from 8.13% to 8.27%, which warns that the pressures continue to rise.
Dollar price in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.9440 – Sell: $19.9440
- HSBC: Buy: $19.55 – Sell: $20.28
- Banamex: Buy: $19.32 – Sell: $20.43
- Bancomer: Purchase: $19.82 – Sale: $20.75
- Banorte: Buy: $18.81 – Sell: $20.21
- Scotiabank: Buy: $19.54 – Sell: $20.28
- IXE: Purchase: $18.80 – Sale: $20.20
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.69
- Monex: Purchase: $19.80 – Sale: $20.33
- Azteca Bank: Purchase: $20.13 – Sale: $20.90
- Inbursa: Purchase: $19.60 – Sale: $20.60
- Santander: Purchase: $19.51 – Sale: $21.05
- Exchange: Purchase: $19.4311 – Sale: $20.4416
- Banregio: Purchase: $18.90 – Sale: $20.60
As for the bitcoinat the moment it is at 19,292.4 dollars with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Thursday, peso starts with an upward trend
referring to euroit is quoted at $19.62 pesos, for $22.45 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information on the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on