On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Take, Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai! (Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!), the second promotional video for the second season of the project was released. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for October 1 in Japan, while the official site confirmed for its part that this second season will have thirteen episodes.
For his part, Take began publishing the manga through the service Dr Dr Sharp of Niconico Seiga since December 2017, while the publisher fujimishobo has been publishing its compiled volumes. The play inspired a twelve-episode anime adaptation produced by studios. ENGIunder the direction of Kazuya Miura and scripts written by Takashi Aōshimareleased in July 2020.
- Naomi Ozora as Hana Uzaki.
- Kenji Akabane as Shinichi Sakurai.
- Saori Hayami as Tsuki Uzaki.
- Seina Katou as Yanagi Uzaki.
- Hideo Ishikawa as Fujio Uzaki.
- miki itou as Haruko Sakurai, Shinichi’s mother.
- Tomokazu Sugita as Shirou Sakurai, Shinichi’s father.
- Kazuya Miura (Hatage! Kemonomichi, DRAMAtical Murder) is in charge of directing the project in the studios ENGIwith the assistance of Shin’ichi Fukumoto.
- Takashi Aōshima (Yuruyuri, Himouto! Umaruchan, Sabagebu!) was in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Manabu Kurihara (Hatage! Kemonomichi), Masahiko Suzuki (Kami no Tou, Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?) Y Shinpei Koikawa (IS: Infinite Stratos, High School DxD Hero) are in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis for Uzaki-chan wa Asobitai!
At the beginning of her first year in college, Hana Uzaki meets Shinichi Sakurai, a senior who was in the same club as her during their high school days. However, to her surprise, the once-active senior has ended up becoming a “lonely” student, who prefers to spend his free time in peace and quiet. Uzaki does everything she can to keep Sakurai from being “alone”, from convincing him to go to the movies to his part-time workplace.
While Sakurai finds her irritating and tiresome, he continues to go along with Uzaki’s pranks and pranks, even if he knows that his cheerful personality will only land the two of them in various comedic situations. Still, as the days go by, their relationship only gets better, to the point where people around them misunderstand them as a couple. In any case, whenever Uzaki wants to hang out with his upperclassman, he’s sure to follow in a hilarious and lovable frenzy!
Font: Official Twitter Account