Today, Monday, September 19, 2022, the dollar is trading at 19.9109 pesos per unit with a downward trend in real time. The peso gains 12.88 cents against the spot interbank dollar to settle at 19.9546, compared to the last settlement, on Thursday Banxico (20.0834). On this day, the exchange rate appreciated.
After starting the first day of the week in the foreign exchange markets with a downward behavior, the local currency closed in positive while investors await monetary announcements this week.
According to the economist Gabriela Siller, among the expected publications, a new rise of 75 bp in the Fed’s reference rate in the US is anticipated, in addition to the interest surrounding the speech of its president, Jerome Powell, and the update of the projections. economic.
Dollar price in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $19.9546 – Sell: $19.9546
- HSBC: Buy: $19.52 – Sell: $20.26
- Banamex: Buy: $19.32 – Sell: $20.43
- Bancomer: Buy: $19.83 – Sell: $20.74
- Banorte: Buy: $18.84 – Sell: $20.26
- Scotiabank: Purchase: $19.50 – Sale: $20.28
- IXE: Buy: $18.86 – Sell: $2026
- Bajio Bank: Buy: $19.61 – Sell: $20.71
- Monex: Buy: $19.68 – Sell: $20.23
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $20.16 – Sell: $20.87
- Inbursa: Purchase: $19.70 – Sale: $20.71
- Santander: Buy: $19.53 – Sell: $21.06
- Exchange: Purchase: $19.4137 – Sale: $20.4242
- Banregio: Purchase: $19.12 – Sale: $20.80
As for the bitcoinat the moment it is at 19,548.8 with an upward trend in real time.
We recommend you read Price of the dollar today Monday, peso opens week with a downward trend
Referring to euroit is quoted at $19.96 pesos, for $22.77 pesos of the pound sterling overall average.
For more information on the Dollar, visit the News section of MiBolsillo.com daily.
Follow us on