The bread with garlic is the ideal choice when pasta or one cream it is, it is the perfect complement to be able to enjoy the cymbals kitchen highlights. Although today it is extremely popular, it has not always been so, because it was from 1970 when a company named Cole’s Quality Foods, in the city of Michiganwhich was initially a pastry shop that was only dedicated to the creation of donuts Y cakeswould give rise for the first time to this type of bread.
It would be until that moment when the frozen garlic bread, without imagining the great boom that this one would have. And it is really such was the taste of the people, that in less than they imagined they had to build a nine-story freezer for the high demand that had been created.
Much has also been said that the garlic bread is a variant of bruschettawhich turns out to be a dish originating from the Italian cuisinespecifically from Italy Central and Southern. Also considered one of the most popular antipasto (appetizers), it is usually coated in garlic, put on the grill and served with a sprinkle of olive oil, Salt Y ground paprikadoes it sound familiar to you?.
Whether or not derived from bruschettawe believe that the version of the garlic bread It is unique and delicious, ideal to take advantage of that bread that we have left over. Remember that in Leftover Zero the idea is to recover those foods that are still in good condition and turn them into a delicious and unique recipe with the aim of eliminating waste. It is estimated that in Mexico they throw more than 10 million tons of food produced per year, join the change!
Bread with garlic
- 1 bread farmer
- 1 head of garlic
- 300g butter
- 1 tbsp Italian spices
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- w/o olive oil
- First we are going to wrap the head of garlic in aluminum foil with a splash of oil and salt. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. After the time we remove from the oven and reserve.
- We make some cuts to the peasant bread on the edge in the shape of rhombuses.
- We mix the Butter with the Garlic and salt.
- We spread the butter on the bread inside each rhombus that was cut.
- We add enough cheese on the surface and return to bake at 180°C for 10 minutes so that it gratins.
- we serve warm.
Recipe by Juan Carlos