For the weather in CDMX, today it is forecast that there will be a cloudy sky most of the daywith banks of mist and drizzle at dawn in high areas of the Valley of Mexico. In the afternoon, probability of intervals of showers with strong punctual on the Mexico City Y heavy rain at very heavy points in the Mexico statewhich could be accompanied by electric shocks.
The National Water Commission, through the National Meteorological Service (SMN) indicated the temperatures for CDMX:
- Estimated maximum temperature in Mexico City: 22 to 24°C
- Estimated minimum temperature in Mexico City: 13 to 15°C
- Wind will be from the north and northeast from 10 to 20 km / h with gusts of 40 km/h in storm zones
Meanwhile, the SGIRPC released the climate of CDMX, as well as the spatial distribution of the maximum temperatures recorded on 09/17/2022 by the networks of the SEDEMA, CONAGUA and UNAM, to prevent the population.
Meanwhile, the Civil protectionreiterates that in the presence of heavy rains it is necessary to follow the following recommendations:
- Close doors and windows
- Do not cross streets with water currents
- Carry a raincoat with reflector
Likewise, Civil protection also reminds us to take into account the possibility of hail fall in the CDMX.
- Stay safe and avoid going outside
- Protect plants and animals
- Stay informed in official sources
- If you are driving, slow down and keep your distance