Through a special broadcast carried out this Monday on the official MAPPA YouTube channel, a new promotional video was revealed for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Tatsuki Fujimoto, chainsaw man. In this new preview you can hear what will be the musical themes for the series. The opening theme is titled “KICK-BACK” and is in charge of the Japanese singer Kenshi Yonezu.
On the other hand, there will be 12 different closing themes which will be performed by various artists. This also confirms that the series will have 12 episodes.
- 1. “Chu, Tayosei”, by the singer year.
- two. “FIGHT SONG”by the singer Eve.
- 3. “Deep Down”by the singer aimer.
- Four. “Daino-teki na Rendezvous” by the singer kanaria.
- 5. “In The Back Room” in charge of the duet syudou.
- 6. “Violence” in charge of the band queenbee.
- 7. “Zanky” by the band Zutomayo.
- 8. “first death” by the singer Tooru Kitajima.
- 9. “Jozai” by the soloist TOOBOE.
- 10. “CHAINSAW BLOOD” by the singer Vaundy.
- eleven. “DOGLAND” in charge of the group PEOPLE 1.
- 12. “Hawatari 2-oku Centi” by the band Maximum the Hormone.
Most of the artists who will perform the ending themes are quite well known among anime fans. aimer was in charge of the most recent opening for Kimetsu no Yaibawhile Tooru Kitajima (TK) He is known for his themes for the series Tokyo Ghoul Y Psycho-Pass. Vaundy recently performed the second opening for the anime Ousama Ranking and also performed the ending of the second season of the series TIGER AND BUNNY. Eve with your theme Kaikai Kitan for anime jujutsu kaisen.
On the other hand, new members who will be part of the voice cast of the series were also announced.
Shiori Izawa like little girl
Mariya Ise like Himeno.
Karin Takahashi like Kobeni Higashiyama.
Taku Yashirou as Hirokazu Arai.
Kenjirou Tsuda like Kishibe.
It should be remembered that the anime will begin its broadcasts on October 11 on television stations in Japan and on streaming services.
Fujimoto began publication of the manga chainsaw man in the magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump from the publisher Shueisha in December 2018, ending the first part in December 2020. The second part of the work moved to the digital service Shōnen Jump Pluswhere it has been published since July 2022.
- Ryū Nakayama (Black Clover, Jujutsu Kaisen) is in charge of directing the anime at the studios MAP.
- Hiroshi Seko (Ajin, Attack on Titan The Final Season) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kazutaka Sugiyama (Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Kensuke Ushiō (DEVILMAN crybaby, Liz and the Blue Bird, A Silent Voice) is responsible for the composition of the soundtrack.
Synopsis for Chainsaw Man
The story takes place in a world where Demons threaten the peace of humans, making them targets to be eliminated. Denji is a young and depressed man who has sold several of his organs and works as a lumberjack and demon hunter to pay off his deceased father’s debt. Denji owns a dog (who is also a demon) named Pochita, who has chainsaws and which he uses to do his work.
This is explained because humans can make contracts with demons. After returning home from a job, Denji is called in by a Yakuza to infiltrate a building and assassinate another demon. However, the plan was a trap to kill him as part of a Yakuza contract with the demon, gaining them more power. But Pochita comes to Denji’s aid and bonds with him, becoming a half-man, half-demon and acquiring Pochita’s chainsaws.
Font: Official Web site