Guanajuato – In Guanajuato, for the next school year 2022-2023, November and May will be the months with the most holidays; the first bridge will be on September 16.
The Secretary of Education of Guanajuato (SEG) released the calendar that will govern the next school year, which will be 190 days, and whose main difference with respect to the one published by the Secretary of Public Education (SEP) of the federal government lies in the holiday activities.
Guanajuato 2022-2023 school calendar has 16 non-working days
For Guanajuato, 16 non-working days are contemplated for festivities and for the School Technical Council; The months of November and May will be the ones with the highest concentration of non-working days, but the mega school bridge will be from April 28 to May 1, two weeks after the Easter holidays.
The holiday holidays will be from January 21 to 3 (10 days), while the Holy Week and Easter holidays will be from April 3 to 14 (10 days). The school year will end on July 26, 2023.
The difference that exists between the state and federal calendars are the days that the Federation contemplated for administrative discharge, suspension of classes so that teachers can do desk work.
No classes for holidays in 2022
- Friday, September 16, Anniversary of the beginning of the Independence of Mexico.
- Wednesday, November 2, Day of the Dead.
- Monday November 21, for November 20, Day of the Mexican Revolution.
No classes due to public holiday in 2023.
- Monday, February 6, for February 5, Constitution Day.
- Monday, March 20, for March 21, Birth of Benito Juárez.
- Monday May 1, Labor Day.
- Friday May 5, anniversary of the Battle of Puebla.
- Monday May 15, Teacher’s Day.
Breaks (Friday) by the School Technical Council.
- October 28.
- November 25.
- January 27th.
- February 24th.
- March 31st.
- 28th of April.
- May 26.
- June 30th.
December holidays for students.
- December 21 – January 10
December holidays for teachers.
- December 21 – January 3
- From Monday 3 to Friday 14 April 2023