WhatsApp It is still one of the most used applications by young people and adults. Through it you can coordinate all kinds of meetings with friends or co-workers, in addition to sending text messages, animated stickers and even funny GIFs.
However, sometimes users tend to download free whatsapp plus on their mobiles. That is why today we will provide you with all the steps to have the latest version V11.20 on your Android phone without advertising or ads. Do all the steps.
LOOK: WhatsApp changes its name: that’s what it’s called now
FREE DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP PLUS V11.20: APK WITHOUT ADS
- In order to have WhatsApp Plus V11.20 on your smartphone, you must first uninstall WhatsApp.
- To do this, simply go to Settings, Applications and search for WhatsApp.
- Before doing so, we advise you to make a backup to protect your conversations.
- When you have removed it, simply download WhatsApp Plus V11.20 using this link.
- This version has no ads or anything like that.
- Install the APK. In case of problems it is better to give the authorization to install third-party programs.
- Open WhatsApp Plus V11.20 and enter your mobile number with the verification code.
- Now you can use WhatsApp Plus V11.20 on your smartphone without any problem.
- Remember that it is good to keep the APK updated on your cell phone to avoid possible bans.
HOW TO KNOW IF ANOTHER PERSON IS WATCHING MY WHATSAPP
- What you should know is that WhatsApp can be opened on up to 4 different devices.
- To do this, it is necessary to scan the QR code to access the conversations.
- Many times we forget to close our chats on a work computer or laptop.
- As a consequence, anyone can not only see your conversations, but also carry out activities that you do not want on WhatsApp.
- To do this, go to WhatsApp and press the three dots in the upper corner.
- Now go to “Linked Devices”.
- At that moment you will see all the terminals or PCs where you have opened your WhatsApp.
- If you do not remember them, it is better that you delete them all so that your chats are closed on all those sides.
- That way you will have more protected your WhatsApp.
HOW TO COMPLETELY MUTE WHATSAPP NOTIFICATIONS
- First, make sure that WhatsApp have no pending updates in the Google Play Store.
- Now open it and you have two ways to mute a personal or group chat.
- Press for a few seconds on the conversation until a green check appears > press the speaker icon > mute notifications for “8 hours”, “a week” or “always” (until you decide to activate them again).
- The other way is by entering a chat > pressing the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner > several options will be displayed, choose the one that says “Mute notifications”.
- You can also mute all group and personal chats this way: open the app and press the three dots at the top.
- Go to “Settings” > “Notifications”.
- Turn off the switch labeled “Talk Tones > in the “Messages” and “Groups” section click on “Notification Ringtone” and select “Silent” > under “Vibration” choose “Off”.