Check, in a minute, the top news from today August 3, 2022 until 2:00 p.m.:
Carriers demonstrate at these points of Edomex
- Members of the National Union of Operators, Transporters of the Federal Public Service and Passengers announced through their social networks that this Wednesday, August 3, they will demonstrate at 11:00 a.m. at the exit of the Mexico-Pachuca highway towards the Mexico City (CDMX) without closing the road, against alleged abuses by police from the State of Mexico and the capital.
Nancy Pelosi leaves Taiwan on controversial visit; China analyzes sanctions
- US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi left Taiwan on Wednesday afternoon, wrapping up a controversial visit to which China responded with threats and announcements of military exercises.
Volcano erupts in Iceland
- A volcano erupted this Wednesday in the vicinity of Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland, reported the Meteorological Institute of this Nordic country, while local media showed images of lava flowing from the earth.
The Northern Tigers in the Zócalo
- Los Tigres del Norte will participate in the festivities on September 15 in the Zócalo of Mexico City, offering visitors “joy and happiness.”
Weather in Mexico
- This Wednesday afternoon there will be a warm to hot environment in 23 entities of the country, with maximum temperatures of 40 to 45 degrees Celsius.
Follow us on twitter @UnoNews and Facebook!