WhatsApp is working to finally hide the famous “online”. While this is happening, there are a variety of functions that the app added in its latest update, such as making a video call with 32 people, activating messages that disappear in 24 hours, among others.
Do you know what name your friends put on WhatsApp? This trick is quite easy to perform and it is not necessary to install the messaging application to achieve it, much less install an APK that ends up banning your account. Complete these steps.
LOOK: How to know who your partner talks to the most on WhatsApp
HOW TO SEE WHAT NAME YOUR FRIENDS PUT ON WHATSAPP
- The first thing will be to enter your list of contacts.
- There you must delete the cell phone number of the contact you want to know whose name was put on WhatsApp.
- When you finish doing it, now go to WhatsApp.
- Click on the deleted contact and enter the conversation.
- You will see their profile picture. Go to her and her information will be broken down.
- Under the cell phone number you can see the name that was put at the time of creating your WhatsApp.
- This name can appear with a last name or simply with some type of emoji.
- Once you finish it you can save the contact again.
HOW TO READ DELETED MESSAGES IN WHATSAPP PLUS
- Download the app named WARM from Google Play.
- If you can’t find it, here we leave you the link.
- It should be noted that this program is completely free and does not charge for the number of messages recovered.
- When you download it, give it all the appropriate permissions to access your notifications.
- At that moment, if your friend decides to delete a message for everyone on WhatsApp, the WARM app will act on its own.
- If this has happened, just enter the application in question and you will be able to read that message that has been deleted for everyone on WhatsApp.
- There you will see exactly what that message said, even if it was a photo or video and even GIF or animated sticker.
SO YOU CAN KNOW IF THEY ARE SPYING ON YOUR WHATSAPP WEB CONVERSATIONS
- First, check that the mobile app of WhatsApp have no pending updates on the Android Google Play or iOS Apps Store.
- Now, open the application and click on the icon of the three vertical points that are located in the upper right corner.
- Several options will be displayed, press where it says “Linked devices”.
- Scroll down until you reach the “Device Status” section.
- All open sessions will appear with date and time, if someone is reviewing your conversations in time you will see “Active session”.
HOW TO USE WHATSAPP WITH A LANDLINE PHONE
- The first thing will be to download WhatsApp Business on your Android or iPhone cell phone.
- After that you just have to read the terms and conditions.
- When you finish, you must enter your landline number.
- Remember that you must precede 01 in the case of Peru.