In Spain they reveal figures of the approaching signing of Tecatito Corona with Sevilla

Jesús ‘Tecatito’ Corona may be very near reaching Sevilla, and can accomplish that for round 4.59 and 5.73 million {dollars}, they revealed from Spain. And it’s that based on the Diario de Sevilla, the Spanish crew would disburse 70 % of that determine to Porto and the remaining 30 % to the participant.

In this fashion, Sevilla would give 3.44 million {dollars} to the Dragons as an entire and the remaining can be paid in installments to the Mexican, for the reason that contract they proposed is for 3 and a half seasons in order that he instantly joins the crew led by Julen Lopetegui.

In addition, the Porto He prefers to acquire that quantity proper now and never let the ‘Tecatito’ Corona go free in the summertime, when his relationship with the Portuguese crew ends, in order that they see it as a great way to obtain monetary compensation for the Mexican.

The Seville and Lopetegui set their eyes on Crown after departures from Suso Y lick it, as a result of the nationwide crew can completely cowl the hole left by each components, along with being one of many favorites of the Spanish helmsman.

“It’s one of my weaknesses, he’s an extraordinary player, he’s very talented, he has a very high ability to control the game and attack situations, he’s very fast”, mentioned the Sevilla coach in May 2020.

“I would bring him with my eyes closed. If it hasn’t come out it’s because I imagine that Porto would ask for a lot of money but he has been one of the best players in the Portuguese league and if you ask me I would tell you that I would definitely have it”, the Spanish added on that event.

Source link

About Staff

Check Also

Sponsor will maintain Djokovic accountable after controversy in Australia

The French model thanks the organizers for his or her efforts to “ensure good conditions …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *