Today Tuesday, January 11, 2022, the greenback is buying and selling at 20.3989 pesos per unit with a downward development in actual time. According to the report of Banxico, the peso loses 1.6 cents within the change fee to face at 20,4059 pesos per unit towards the spot interbank greenback. On this present day, the Mexican peso depreciated.
The Mexican peso suffered an extra marginal drop within the change fee, the place the decline within the native forex that was recorded through the session was alleviated by the weakening of the greenback to shut with minimal losses.
It was the speech of the president of the Federal Reserve Jerome Powell, who decreased the power of the buck after declaring that though it does search to stabilize its financial coverage, the US central financial institution has not but been capable of attain an settlement on the entity’s steadiness sheet. With the best way clear, the load managed to reverse a part of the yielded terrain.
In the native facet, the economist Gabriela Siller highlights the influence of capital outflows in Mexico, along with the Monthly Indicator of Industrial Activity by State (IMAIEF) that exhibits financial contractions in many of the Mexican states final September.
Price of the greenback in banks mexicans:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $ 20.4059 – Sale: $ 20.4059
- HSBC: Buy: $ 19.97 – Sale: $ 20.64
- Banamex: Buy: $ 19.87 – Sale: $ 20.77
- Bancomer: Buy: $ 19.74 – Sale: $ 20.64
- Banorte: Buy: $ 19.25 – Sale: $ 20.65
- Scotiabank: Buy: $ 18.50 – Sale: $ 21.50
- IXE: Buy: $ 19.25 – Sale: $ 20.65
- Bajío Bank: Buy: $ 19.80 – Sale: $ 21.00
- Monex: Buy: $ 20.01 – Sale: $ 21.01
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $ 19.55 – Sale: $ 20.09
- Inbursa: Buy: $ 19.90 – Sale: $ 20.90
- Santander: Buy: $ 19.44 – Sale: $ 20.97
- Exchange: Buy: $ 19.89 – Sale: $ 20.90
- Banregio: Buy: $ 19.10 – Sale: $ 21.10
Regarding the bitcoin, is at present at $ 42,746.5 with a downward development in actual time.
We reward you to learn Price of the greenback at the moment Tuesday, peso begins the day with depreciation
Regarding the euro, it’s priced at $ 23.19 pesos, for $ 27.80 pesos of the pound sterling general common.
For extra data on the Dollar, go to the News part of MiBolsillo.com each day.