A brand new version of the BE program begins, Allianz Partners’ dedication to care for the emotional well-being of its workers
- Created in 2021, the Allianz Partners Be program goals to unite and promote every of the initiatives developed by the entity for the advantage of workers.
- After the success of the primary version of this program, the corporate as soon as once more launched one other version of BE, bettering this area designed completely for its collaborators.
16:15 – January 11, 2022
The pandemic has led to a significant change in the way in which the corporate’s numerous departments work, nevertheless it has additionally supplied a brand new perspective on well being within the office.
- Designed by and for workers. The BE program is the results of surveys and co-creation workshops, the place because of the ‘voice and opinion’ of the worker, Allianz Partners It has been in a position to design actions and initiatives that reply in a means adjusted to the wants raised by its collaborators.
- Based on 4 axes. In 2022, new studying instruments might be made obtainable to Allianz Partners workers, selling and betting on their self-development. That is why a specialised staff throughout the HR space of Allianz Partners, has labored to broaden the provide of shares, focusing them on 4 pillars: Health and Well-being; Professional growth; Social Benefits and Aid; Conciliation, Equality and Diversity
- An adaptable and everlasting program. In 2022, the entity will proceed to advertise initiatives that concentrate on the bodily and emotional well-being of all its workers, with weekly workshops that cowl numerous matters, along with companies that needed to be postponed as a consequence of the pandemic within the final two editions, amongst which the physiotherapy service stands out.
- Focused on psychological well-being. One of the initiatives on which the BE staff is working is the evaluation of psychosocial dangers, which makes it potential to measure the heart beat of the scenario and helps to implement particular motion plans tailored to the wants of the collaborators.
The well being and well-being of the staff is without doubt one of the predominant axes of the corporate and the success of the BE program lies, to an incredible extent, within the participation of the collaborators for the co-creation of this system, along with seeing it as one thing helpful in your work surroundings, but in addition combine it as essential on a extra private degree.
“We must continue to think of the employee as the center of our organization and their well-being is essential. Already in 2021, when we launched the BE program, we obtained great results, which we hope to even improve this year. In 2021 we were able to give more than 70 workshops related to different topics: from mental health, back stretching and hypopressive classes, to those related to nutrition and health. An average of 15 collaborators participated in each workshop, with a satisfaction index of 4.7 out of 5”, Highlights Amparo Merino responsible for Welfare and Prevention at Allianz Partners Spain.
SEND YOUR COMMENT