Today Wednesday, November 24, 2021, the greenback is buying and selling at $ 21,4080 pesos per unit, with an upward development. In this session, the buck continues to achieve floor whereas the peso continues to depreciate. According to the Banxico registry, on the shut of this session the spot interbank greenback ended at 21.4472 pesos per unit, that is 21.97 cents above its closing worth of the day yesterday.
There are 5 periods in a row during which the Mexican peso falls within the trade price in opposition to the greenback, representing an collected lack of 77.84 cents. In addition, the buck has already exceeded the barrier of 21 pesos per unit for 2 consecutive days.
You can even learn Price of the greenback at present Wednesday, peso begins once more with depreciation
Price of the greenback in Mexican banks:
- Bank of Mexico: Buy $ 21.4472 – Sale: $ 21.4472
- HSBC: Buy: $ 21.06 – Sale: $ 21.80
- Banamex: Buy: $ 20.75 – Sale: $ 21.96
- Bancomer: Buy: $ 20.78 – Sale: $ 21.68
- Banorte: Buy: $ 20.35 – Sale: $ 21.75
- Scotiabank: Buy: $ 19.50 – Sale: $ 22.50
- IXE: Buy: $ 20.35 – Sale: $ 21.75
- Bank of the Bajío: Buy: $ 20.80 – Sale: $ 22.00
- Monex: Buy: $ 21.05 – Sale: $ 22.05
- Azteca Bank: Buy: $ 19.40 – Sale: $ 20.38
- Inbursa: Buy: $ 20.80 – Sale: $ 21.80
- Santander: Buy: $ 20.47 – Sale: $ 22.03
- Exchange: Buy: $ 20.92 – Sale: $ 21.93
- Banregio: Buy: $ 20.10 – Sale: $ 22.10
As for bitcoin, it’s at the moment at $ 57,083.5 with a downward development in actual time.
Regarding the euro, that is priced at $ 23.98 pesos, for $ 28.53 pesos of the pound sterling general common.
For extra info on the Dollar, go to the News part of MiBolsillo.com each day.