A teenage woman was electrocuted when she tried to attach her cellular phone to the electrical energy provide

A teen was electrocuted whereas making an attempt to attach her cellular phone to the electrical energy provide.

Photo: Sean Gallup / Getty Images

A 17-year-old woman, who was recognized as Anaís Pérez Wilches, was discovered on the ground of her bed room with a charger in her hand and her cellular phone a number of miles from her; the police revealed that She died of electrocution when she tried to attach her cellular phone to the electrical energy provide.

According to the younger girl’s sentimental associate, Luis Daniel Otero, he got here residence after an extended day of labor within the fields and heard his son cry, so he entered the room and found that her associate was unconscious on the ground.

The sufferer, of Venezuelan origin and a resident of Colombia, She was instantly transferred by her daughter’s father on a motorbike to a close-by hospital, the place regardless of medical efforts he died on the scene.

According to Luis Daniel Otero the discharge would have occurred after a fluctuation within the energy voltage had been recorded because of the theft of cables on the farm.

“The gentle went up and down. Sometimes they got here out like sparks, I believe when connecting the charger, It was in a type of vitality surges that she acquired the present blow“Said the widower to the newspaper El Universal de Cartagena.

The teenager Anaís Pérez Wilches is survived by a child with simply a few months from beginning who was left within the care of his father, the additionally adolescent Luis Daniel Otero.

So far the authorities haven’t launched whether or not they’re engaged on an answer to keep away from electrical shocks and forestall extra folks from dying.

According to studies from the Colombian press, this isn’t the primary time an accident like this has occurred, months in the past a vacationer died from an electrical shock that occurred in a sector of the historic middle of town.

The 22-year-old man who was recognized as Diego Alejandro Gutiérrez arrived in Cartagena alongside along with his sister and different kin to attend a commencement celebration; after by chance stepping on a high-voltage cable, he was electrocuted to loss of life.

It could curiosity you:

Source link

About Staff

Check Also

Google’s “Illuminated Street” characteristic has arrived to stroll safely at night time

Google will say which streets are illuminated (Photo: EFE / Quique García / File) Google …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *